November 2023 – Job Title: Children’s Director – Part Time – Average – 5 hours weekly
Looking for a passionate and committed leader to oversee our nursery and children’s ministry who has a heart for children (ages 0-6th grade).
VISION: To create a warm, welcoming and safe environment for children to learn and grow in a love relationship with their creator.
Reports to: Lead Pastor
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and offer weekly biblical learning, fun activities & worship for children on Sundays, time commitment is 9am-12n, including set up & tear down.
- Offer regular (quarterly or semi-annual) outreaches/events to support the ministry, connect families and foster ongoing inviting opportunities for new families.
- Identifying, Recruiting, Training, Deploying and Monitoring; caring for volunteer teams in children’s ministry.
- Communicating with parents and providing parental support.
- Working with volunteer specialists focused on caring for children with special needs.
- Be part of and participate in our community – attend church, attend events, attend trainings.
- Connect with the Vineyard’s Regional Children’s Support Group.
- We believe that children are a most valuable investment of our time.
- We believe we are called to partner with parents, offering training and support to aid in the spiritual formation of their children, which is primarily in the home.